Congratulations on getting a Cheesecake Factory Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is fierce.
However, with a small bit of preparation, you can ace the interview at The Cheesecake Factory.
Here you will find how to prepare for The Cheesecake Factory Interview, how to answer frequently asked interview questions, and interview tips.
Cheesecake Factory Job Interview
Cheesecake Factory Preparation
0 of 10 questions completed
What is one of the biggest mistakes you can make in an interview?
Not knowing enough about the company. Try this Cheesecake Factory Interview Preparation Quiz and see how well you do.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 10
The Cheesecake Factory was founded by Evelyn Overton?Correct
True – Evelyn first decided to open a business after making a cheesecake for her husband’s employer in 1949. She opened a small cheesecake shop in Detroit, Michigan in the late 1950s, but eventually gave it up in order to raise her two children.Incorrect
True – Evelyn first decided to open a business after making a cheesecake for her husband’s employer in 1949. She opened a small cheesecake shop in Detroit, Michigan in the late 1950s, but eventually gave it up in order to raise her two children.
Question 2 of 10
Where did the first Cheesecake open?Correct
Beverly Hills, CAIncorrect
Beverly Hills, CA
Question 3 of 10
What year did the first Cheesecake Factory open?Correct
1978 – At the time the restaurant only served 10 Cheesecakes on a one-page menu.Incorrect
1978 – At the time the restaurant only served 10 Cheesecakes on a one-page menu.
Question 4 of 10
Which country was the first to have The Cheesecake Factory outside of the United States?Correct
The 300 seat restaurant opened in the Dubai Mall on August 16, 2012.Incorrect
The 300 seat restaurant opened in the Dubai Mall on August 16, 2012.
Question 5 of 10
What is the name of their light menu?Correct
What is the name of their light menu?Incorrect
What is the name of their light menu?
Question 6 of 10
The Cheesecake Factory operates two other restaurants called Grand Lux Cafe and Rock Sugar Pan Asian Restaurant.Correct
True – The Grande Lux Cafe is modeled after Italian, French, and Austrian styles and can be found at The Venetian hotel. RockSugar Pan Asian Kitchen is a contemporary Asian-fusion restaurant located in Century City, CA.Incorrect
True – The Grande Lux Cafe is modeled after Italian, French, and Austrian styles and can be found at The Venetian hotel. RockSugar Pan Asian Kitchen is a contemporary Asian-fusion restaurant located in Century City, CA.
Question 7 of 10
Which Canadian City will have the first Cheesecake Factory?Correct
The first location in Canada is located in Toronto, ON at the Yorkdale Shopping Center.Incorrect
The first location in Canada is located in Toronto, ON at the Yorkdale Shopping Center.
Question 8 of 10
Can you send a cheesecake to someone from The Cheesecake Factory?Correct
True – You can a cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory through Harry and David. Harry and David sell products through direct mail, online and in retail stores nationwide.Incorrect
True – You can a cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory through Harry and David. Harry and David sell products through direct mail, online and in retail stores nationwide.
Question 9 of 10
The Cheesecake Factory contains how many menu items?Correct
At the time of this writing, the Cheesecake Factory menu has more than 250 items.Incorrect
At the time of this writing, the Cheesecake Factory menu has more than 250 items.
Question 10 of 10
The Cheesecake Factory is a publicly Traded company. What is the stock symbol?Correct
Cheesecake Factory Interview Questions
Why do you want to work at the Cheesecake Factory?
- The restaurant was named on Fortunes 100 list of best companies to work for, and because of this, I would like to be on their winning team.
- If you are going to school tell them you think Cheesecake Factory would be a great way to help pay for college.
What can you tell us about The Cheesecake Factory?
- The Cheesecake Factory can trace its roots in Detroit Michigan.
- Evelyn Overton baked cheesecakes to great fanfare and opened a small cheesecake shop.
- The family moved to California and opened a bakery called The Cheesecake Factory Bakery.
- Her son opened a restaurant to promote Evelyn’s Cheesecakes in Beverly Hills, California.
- There are more than 200 The Cheesecake Factory restaurants around the world.
- There is a Skinnylicious menu to give customers a more healthy option.
- There are more than 50 signature cheesecakes and desserts.
- The Cheesecake Factory has over 250 menu items.
- They offer gift cards.
- The Cheesecake Factory has restaurants located in Mexico, the Middle East, and Asia.
What hours can you work?
- Find out the hours of operation at the restaurant you are applying for and try and be available for those hours. They will most likely want you to work the dinner rush.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Have a look at other jobs on their website and find a job you could see yourself doing in five years. If none of these positions interest you be sure to have an answer ready for this question.
Why should I hire you?
- I am a people person.
- I am a hard worker.
- I am a quick learner.
- I have a passion for the food industry.
How would you deal with a customer who is upset with their product?
- State you would ask the customer what is wrong with the item and replace it or replace it with something else. An unhappy customer will not come back and it is best to keep the customer happy for repeat business.
What are you looking for in terms of pay?
- More than likely the pay will be minimum. You can always flip this question to the interviewer and ask, “What is the range?” When they give you the range you can ask for the high end of the salary.
Questions to ask on a Cheesecake Factory Interview?
- If offered the position what kind of training will I receive?
- What are some features of your best employees?
- What do you like best about working here?
Cheesecake Factory Interview Tips
- Arrive 10 minutes early.
- Don’t speak too fast as you will sound nervous.
- Don’t speak too slow as you will sound boring.
- Make good eye contact throughout the interview.
- Turn off your smartphone.
Have you had success answering Cheesecake Factory Interview Questions in the past? Share your success or any suggestions below.