Congratulations on getting an interview at the Cheesecake Factory. The Cheesecake Factory is a restaurant headquartered in Calabasas Hills, California. Here you will find frequently asked Cheesecake Factory Interview Questions and Answers.
Interview Questions at the Cheesecake Factory
What can you tell us about the Cheesecake Factory?
- The Cheesecake Factory was started by Oscar and Evelyn Overton.
- The first restaurant was opened in Beverly Hills.
- There is a Skinnylicious menu to give customers a more healthy option.
- There are more than 50 signature cheesecakes and desserts.
- The Cheesecake Factory has over 250 menu items
- They offer gift cards.
- The Cheesecake Factory has restaurants located in Mexico, the middle east, and will soon expand in Asia.
Why do you want to work at the Cheesecake Factory?
- The restaurant was named on Fortunes 100 list of best companies to work for, and because of this, I would like to be on their winning team.
- If you are going to school tell them you think Cheesecake Factory would be a great way to help pay for college.
What hours can you work?
- Find out the hours of operation at the restaurant you are applying for and try and by available for those hours. They will most likely want you to work the dinner rush.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Have a look at other jobs on their website and find a job you could see yourself doing in five years. If none of these positions interest you be sure to have an answer ready for this question.
Why should I hire you?
- I am a people person
- I am a hard worker
- I am a quick learner
- I have a passion for the food industry.
How would you deal with a customer who is upset with their product?
- State you would ask the customer what is wrong with the item and replace it or replace it with something else. An unhappy customer will not come back and it is best to keep the customer happy for repeat business.
What are you looking for in terms of pay?
- More than likely the pay will be minimum. You can always flip this question to the interviewer and ask, “What is the range?” When they give you the range you can ask for the high end of the salary.
Questions to ask on a Cheesecake Factory Interview?
- If offered the position what kind of training will I receive?
- What are some features of your best employees?
- What do you like best about working here?
Have you had success answering Cheesecake Factory Interview Questions in the past? Share your success or any suggestions below.