Congratulations on getting a Chick-fil-A Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is fierce.
However, with a little preparation, you can ace the Chick-fil-A Job Interview.
Here we will discuss how to prepare for a Chick-fil-A Interview, how to successfully answer Chick-fil-A Interview Questions, what to wear to the interview, and interview tips.
Chick-fil-A Job Interview
Chick-fil-A Interview Preparation
0 of 10 questions completed
What is one of the biggest mistakes you can make in an interview?
Not knowing enough about the company. Try this Chick-Fil-A Quiz and see how well you do.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 10
Where is the headquarters of Chick-Fil-A?Correct
The Chick-Fil-A head office is in Atlanta Georgia.Incorrect
The Chick-Fil-A head office is in Atlanta Georgia.
Question 2 of 10
What year was it founded?Correct
Chick-Fil-A was founded in 1946. The restaurant was not called Chick-FiI-A is was actually called Dwarf HouseIncorrect
Chick-Fil-A was founded in 1946. The restaurant was not called Chick-FiI-A is was actually called Dwarf House
Question 3 of 10
Chick-Fil-A is a Publicly Traded company?Correct
Question 4 of 10
Chick-Fil-A restaurant is closed on Sundays?Correct
True the company’s culture is influenced by its founder’s southern Baptist beliefs. It is also closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas.Incorrect
True the company’s culture is influenced by its founder’s southern Baptist beliefs. It is also closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Question 5 of 10
The company opened its first international restaurant in which Canadian City?Correct
The first Chick-Fil-A opened in Calgary Alberta in the airport.Incorrect
The first Chick-Fil-A opened in Calgary Alberta in the airport.
Question 6 of 10
Chick-Fil-A became the first restaurant in the USA to become trans fat-free?Correct
Question 7 of 10
Chick-Fil-A offers breakfast?Correct
True – The offer biscuits, chicken minis, burritos, breakfast platters, hash browns, fruit, Greek yogurt and multigrain bagels.Incorrect
True – The offer biscuits, chicken minis, burritos, breakfast platters, hash browns, fruit, Greek yogurt and multigrain bagels.
Question 8 of 10
Chick-Fil-A offers wraps?Correct
True – it is called the Chicken Cool WrapIncorrect
True – it is called the Chicken Cool Wrap
Question 9 of 10
Are customers able to bypass the line with the Chick-Fil-A app on the App Store and Google Play?Correct
Question 10 of 10
What types of fries is Chick-Fil-A famous for?Correct
Remember knowing as much as you can about the company is key!!! Don’t be afraid to retake the quiz until you get 100%.
Chick-fil-A Interview Questions
Tell us about yourself?
Here’s the deal
- This is an icebreaker question but it is one of your best opportunities to sell yourself!
- What you want to do is tell the interviewer about your related past and present work experience. This will put you ahead of the competition.
- You can also tell the interview about your future goals but try to relate them to Chick-Fil-A’s line of business (for example, I would like to get into restaurant management).
- Note: This is not an opportunity to tell your life story!
What can you tell us about Chick-fil-A?
- Chick-fil-A is a restaurant that specializes in chicken sandwiches.
- Chick-fil-A is the nation’s second-largest quick-service chicken restaurant chain by sales.
- Chick-fil-A has over 2200 restaurants.
- Chick-fil-A closes all of its restaurants on Sunday.
Why do you want to work for Chick-fil-A?
Now, you need to sound excited when answering this question!
- Mention you love the service and the food you get at Chick-fil-A and, because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
- State that you want to work for a growing franchise and learn more about this restaurant’s formula for success (reference any positive reviews on Yelp).
- If you are going to college state that you think a career at Chick-fil-A is a great way to pay for school.
Why should I hire you?
- I am punctual.
- I am a hard worker.
- I am a people person.
- I am a quick learner.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If you want to stay in the restaurant industry, tell them.
- If you are in school, tell them what you plan on doing when you finish.
How would you deal with an irate customer?
- I believe an upset customer will never come back, so it is important to make them happy. If it was the product that they were dissatisfied with, I would offer to replace it for free. If it was because of a long line I would apologize for the wait.
Do you have any questions for us?
- If offered the position is there any take home material I can read to prepare for the job?
- What are characteristics of your top performing employees?
- What training will I receive if offered the position?
Chick-fil-A Interview Tips
- Never use the word fast food always use the word quick service restaurant.
- Don’t speak too fast, as you will sound nervous.
- Don’t speak too slow, as you will sound boring.
- Learn as much as you can about the company.
- Turn off your smartphone.
Chick-fil-A Interview Attire
- Chick-fil-A does a lot of open interviews, so ensure you dress well when applying.
- If you on a Chick-fil-A Cashier Interview or any non-management interview dress business casual.
- If you are on a Chick-fil-A Operator Interview then dress formally.