Below you will find salaries and benefits for Chuck E Cheese Cast Members (Game room Attendants, Cashiers, Party Hosts, Kid Check Attendants, Kitchen Attendants, Costume Characters, and Assistant Technician), Assistant Managers, and General Managers. You will also find Chuck E Cheese Payroll schedule. Please comment below if you would like to submit a salary at Chuck E. Cheese.
How Much Does Chuck E Cheese Pay?
Chuck E Cheese Cast Members Salary
|Los Angeles, CA||$9.00
|San Francisco, CA||$13.00|
|Louisville, KY||$9.00 - $11.00|
|Jacksonville, FL||$7.50 - $8.52|
Chuck E Cheese Assistant Manager Salary
|Union City, CA||$12.00 - $15.00
|Jersey Shore, NJ||$19.00
Chuck E Cheese General Manager Salary
|Los Angeles, CA||$60,000 - $65,000|
Does Chuck E Cheese Pay weekly or biweekly?
- Chuck E Cheese pays biweekly or once every two weeks.
Chuck E Cheese Benefits
Chuck E Cheese offers the following benefits. However many employees state you have to work over 40 hours to get these benefits. Several employees have also commented that the benefits are too expensive.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and RX plans
- Health Savings Account
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Paid holidays/vacation/sick days
- Life insurance (employee, spouse, children)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical and dependent care)
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K plan
- Employee meal discounts
- ARAG Legal and Pet Insurance Discount
- Perks with Dell and Sprint