Congratulations on getting a Chuck E Cheese’s Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation, you can ace the Chuck E Cheese’s job interview.
Here you will find frequently asked Chuck E Cheese’s Interview Questions and Answers.
Chuck E Cheese’s Interview Questions
Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
- Try to focus on related work experience more than anything else.
What can you tell us about Chuck E Cheese?
- The headquarters of Chuck E Cheese’s are in Irvine Texas.
- The restaurant is designed with children in mind with a large portion of the restaurant dedicated to video games and amusements.
- There are over 600 Chuck E Cheese’s Restaurants.
- In addition, to pizza, they offer a salad bar, cheesy breadsticks, Buffalo wings, French fries, sandwiches, chicken nuggets, Hot Dogs, and desserts.
- Celebrates 2 million birthday parties each year.
- Chuck E Cheese trades on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Based on annual sales and revenue they have been ranked as one of the top 100 companies in the U.S. Food Service Industry by Nation’s restaurant news.
Why do you want to work for Chuck E Cheese?
- Mention you enjoy working with children.
- If you are going to school mention you think working at Chuck E. Cheese’s is a great way to pay for college.
- Say you admire a restaurant that wants continuous feedback to improve the customer’s experience as they provide an online survey for customers on their website.
- Say you want to work in a fast-paced environment.
What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you).
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time).
What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not cost you the job. Say something like:
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself or
- I work too much and I neglect my friends and family.
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
What hours can you work?
- Try and be as flexible as you can for this question.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- If you would like to stay at Chuck E. Cheese’s state you would like a career in restaurant management.
Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am punctual, I am a fast learner, and I enjoy working with children.
How do you feel about taking a drug test?
- Chuck E Cheese says they include pre-employment drug testing
How would you define great customer service?
- The staff is friendly and helpful to the customers.
- The entire restaurant is clean. This includes the kitchen, front of the house, and bathrooms.
- The games are in working order.
- The food is delivered on time made to order.
Questions to ask at a Chuck E Cheese’s Interview?
- What do you like best about working here?
- What type of advancement can your top Chuck E Cheese’s employees receive?
What to wear to a Chuck E Cheese Interview
- Remember you want to look like someone who can serve food so if you have long hair wear it back and don’t wear any jewelry.
- Remove or trim any facial hair.
- Dress formal or business casual at the very least.
Chuck E Cheese Second Interview
- If you have a second interview it will more than likely be with the manager. Using social media find out if you have common interests with the manager and mention those interests during the second interview.
0 of 10 questions completed
To succeed in this interview you need to show you are knowledgeable about Chuck E Cheese and their products. Try the quiz below and see how you do.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 10
What year did Chuck E. Cheese’s Pizza Open?Correct
Question 2 of 10
What is the Kid Check Program?Correct
What is the Kid Check Program?Incorrect
Question 3 of 10
To help separate the older kids from the younger kids, the game rooms are arranged into three unique sections?Correct
True. These games are the toddler zone, kiddie area, skill games & arcadesIncorrect
True. These games are the toddler zone, kiddie area, skill games & arcades
Question 4 of 10
Chuck E Cheese serves hot dogsCorrect
Question 5 of 10
Chuck E. Cheese serves individual, medium, large, and extra large pizzasCorrect
There is no extra large pizza at Chuck E Cheese’sIncorrect
There is no extra large pizza at Chuck E Cheese’s
Question 6 of 10
How many birthday parties does Chuck E Cheese celebrate each year?Correct
2 million birthday parties each yearIncorrect
2 million birthday parties each year
Question 7 of 10
Chuck E Cheese’s serves Pepsi or Coke?Correct
Question 8 of 10
Chuck E Cheese’s sandwiches are oven baked?Correct
Question 9 of 10
What are the ingredients in a vegetarian pizza?Correct
Black olives, mushrooms, red onions, green peppers and tomatoesIncorrect
Black olives, mushrooms, red onions, green peppers and tomatoes
Question 10 of 10
Chuck E Cheese’s is traded on the NYSECorrect