Congratulations on getting a Church’s Chicken Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small bit of preparation, you can ace the Church’s Chicken Job Interview.
Here you will find how to successfully answer Chuch’s Chicken Interview Questions.
Church’s Chicken Interview Questions
Tell us about yourself?
- For this question try and be brief and to the point. Try and talk about your hobbies, education, and work experience.
What can you tell us about Church’s Chicken?
- The restaurant was founded by George Church Sr.
- The first restaurant was opened in San Antonio Texas right across from the Alamo.
- Churches Chicken is in more than 23 countries and 1700 Restaurants.
Why do you want to work for Church’s Chicken?
- If you are going to university state you think working at Church’s is a great way to pay for university.
- State you think Church’s Chicken can teach you a lot about business and the food industry.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If you see yourself staying at Church’s Chicken state you would like to get into a management position. Church’s has positions in assistant restaurant general manager and restaurant general manager.
- If you are going to college state why you are going to college and what you see yourself doing when you finish.
Why should I hire you?
- I am a quick learner.
- I am punctual.
- I am good with people
- I am a hard worker.
What is your greatest strength?
- I am a people person and a good communicator.
What is your greatest weakness?
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my family.
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer and if it was the product I would replace it. An unhappy customer will never return and even worse tell his friends.
Do you have any questions for us?
- If offered the position is there any training material I can take home?
- What do you like best about working at Church’s Chicken?
- What type of training will I receive?