Congratulations on getting a CiCi’s Pizza Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful, and competition is fierce.
However, with a bit of preparation, you can ace the CiCi’s Pizza Job Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer CiCi’s Pizza Interview Questions.
CiCi’s Pizza Interview Questions
1) Tell us about your previous work experience?
- If this is your first job tell them you have been focusing on your school and now you are anxious to prove yourself in the workforce.
- If possible, relate any of you previous work experience you have to CiCi’s.
2) What can you tell us about CiCi’s?
- The first restaurant opened in 1985 in Plano, Texas.
- Cici’s has over 450 restaurants in 32 states.
- CiCi’s is a buffet restaurant known for its pizza.
- CiCi’s is known for their pizza but also offers pasta, soup and salad, wings, desserts, and beverages.
- CiCi’s offers gift cards in 10, 15, and 25 dollar denominations.
- CiCi’s products do not contain peanuts or tree nuts.
3) Why do you want to work for CiCi’s?
- State you love the product and the service at CiCi’s and because of this, you would be proud to work for them.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I work well under pressure. This is a great answer as CiCi’s will get very busy during rush hour and this answer will make you sound prepared for this rush.
- I am a quick learner. This is a great answer as CiCi’s will spend less time training you.
5) What would your previous boss say about you?
- State one or the other answers from the previous question.
6) What is your greatest weakness?
Answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at CiCi’s pizza. State something like:
- I am a workaholic and neglect my friend and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I forget to take time off for myself.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing when you finish.
- Perhaps you would like to get your chef papers or a career in restaurant management. Both of these are great answers
8) Why should I hire you?
- I am a quick learner.
- I am good with people.
- I am a hard worker.
- I am loyal.
9) Do you have any questions for us?
- What do you like best about working at CiCi’s Pizza?
- What kind of training will I receive?