Congratulations on getting a Cinnabon Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Cinnabon job interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Cinnabon Interview Questions.
Cinnabon Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your interests, education, and previous work experience. Make sure your answer is brief and to the point.
2) What can you tell us about Cinnabon?
- They are a restaurant that specializes in cinnamon rolls.
- The first restaurant was opened in 1985 in Seattle Washington.
- The headquarters are in Atlanta Georgia.
3) Why do you want to work for Cinnabon?
- Mention you love the product and the service you get and would be happy to represent them.
- If you are going to college state you think this job will be a great way to pay for school.
- If you enjoy baking mention that too.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is good answer because they will need less time to train you)
- I have excellent people skills. (This is a great answer because you will be dealing with customers all the time at Cinnabon)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not cost you the job. State something like:
- I get caught up in my work and I forget to take personal time for myself.
- I work too much and I neglect my friends and family.
6) What hours can you work?
- Have a look at your local Cinnabon hours and try to be available for those hours.
7) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard.
- I understand the importance of arriving to work on time.
- I have excellent communication skills.
- I work well individually or as a team.
8) Questions to ask on a Cinnabon Interview?
- What do you like best about working at Cinnabon?
- What are characteristics of your top performing employees?