Congratulations on getting a Circle K Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Circle K Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Circle K Interview Questions.
Circle K Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point. Try and focus on related work experience to the position you are applying to at Circle K.
2) What can you tell us about Circle K?
- Circle K is a convenience store.
- Circle K began in El Paso Texas in 1951.
- There are more than 8000 stores worldwide.
- The company is owned and operated by Couche-Tard.
3) Why do you want to work for Circle K?
- If going to college or university state that you think working at Circle K is a great way to pay for school.
- State you enjoy the product and service you get at Circle K and because of this, you would be happy to represent them.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
You want to make sure your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Circle K. State something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time off for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) If someone demanded money from the cash register what would you do?
- I would give him the money and call the police as soon as he or she leaves.
8) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
9) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
10) Do you have any questions for us?
- What type of training will I receive?
- How many hours will I work and what are the hours?