Congratulations on getting a Club Monaco Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Club Monaco job Interview
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Club Monaco Interview Questions.
Club Monaco Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point. They are interested in your work experience more than anything else but you want to sound well-rounded. If possible, try to relate your previous work experience with the job you are applying for at Club Monaco.
2) What can you tell us about Club Monaco?
- Club Monaco sells stylish men’s and women’s clothing, accessories and shoes.
- Club Monaco was founded in Toronto in 1985.
- The headquarters of Club Monaco are in New York City.
- Club Monaco offers 20% off full-price and sale merchandise in stores and online to all college students. You need a valid student id when shopping in the store.
3) Why do you want to work for Club Monaco?
- State you love working with people and you love fashion and you think a career at Club Monaco will allow you to do both.
- You can also state you enjoy the service and the products you get at Club Monaco and because of this, you would be happy to represent them.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I feel I have good fashion sense.
- My people skills (this is a great answer because more than likely you will be dealing with people at Club Monaco).
5) What is your greatest weakness?
You will want to answer this question in a way that your greatest weakness will not get in your way of working at Club Monaco. Try something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time off for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
8) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
9) Do you have any questions for us?
- If offered the position is there any take home material I can read?