Coffee Time Interview Questions and Answers. Congratulations on your Coffee Time Job Interview. Review frequently asked interview questions and answers.
Coffee Time Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point. Be sure to mention and restaurant or customer service experience you have.
- If this is your first job tell them you have been focusing on school and now you are anxious to prove yourself in the workforce.
2) What can you tell us about Coffee Time?
- Coffee Time began in Bolton Ontario in 1982.
- In addition, to coffee, they serve hot and cold specialty drinks, bakery goods, “brekwich” sandwiches, soups and sandwiches.
- Coffee Time is also in Greece, Poland, China, and Qatar.
3) Why do you want to work for Coffee Time?
- Say you would like to work in a fast paced environment.
- Say you enjoy the product and the service you get a coffee time and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Coffee Time. Say something like
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- Restaurant management is a good answer as you will sound like a good fit for the industry.
8) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
9) Questions to ask on a coffee time interview?
- What do you like best about working at Coffee Time?
- If I were to start tomorrow what would be my top priority be?
- What type of training will I receive?
Coffee Time Interview Tips
- Remember not to talk to quickly as you will sound nervous.
- Keep good eye contact
- Sit up straight as it will keep you from mumbling.