Congratulations on getting a Cold Stone Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is fierce.
However, with a small bit of preparation, you can ace the interview at Cold Stone Creamery.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Cold Stone Interview Questions.
Cold Stone Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
- Try to focus on your related work experience more than anything else.
2) What can you tell us about Cold Stone?
- Cold Stone started in Tempe Arizona in 1988.
- Cold Stone makes their ice cream fresh every day in every store.
- In 2011, Cold Stone launches coldstonecake.com
- In 2012, Cold Stone Creamery now exists in 20 countries.
3) Why do you want to work for Cold Stone?
- State you love the product and service you get at Cold Stone and because of this, you would be happy to represent them. Be sure to try the product at Cold Stone as they may ask you what is your favorite product.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because Cold Stone will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- If you would like to stay in the restaurant industry state you would like a career in restaurant management.
8) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
Do you have any questions for us?
- If offered the position is there any take-home material I can read?