Congratulations on getting a Cora’s Interview.
We all know interviews are scary and there is a lot of competition for the job.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Cora Job Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Cora Interview Questions.
Cora’s Interview Questions
1) Why do you want to work at Cora’s?
- Mention you love the product and the service you get at Cora’s and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
- If you are going to university state you think working at Cora’s is a great way to pay for school.
2) What can you tell us about Cora’s?
- Cora’s specializes in breakfast style food.
- The first Cora’s opened in 1987.
- Cora’s is located all over Canada.
3) What is your greatest strength?
- I work well under pressure. This is a great answer at Cora’s because you will appear to be prepared for the breakfast rush.
- I am a quick learner. This is a great answer because Cora’s will have to spend less time training you.
4) What is your greatest weakness?
- I don’t take enough personal time for myself when I get caught up in my work.
5) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If you want to stay in the restaurant industry state you would like to become a chef or state restaurant manager.
- If you are going to university tell them and mention what you plan on doing after college.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what was wrong with the customer and if it was the product I would offer to get him/her something else. Mention your goal is to make sure the customer leaves happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Why do you want to work at Cora?
- Mention you love the product and the service you get at Cora and because of this, you would be happy to represent them.
8) Questions to ask on a Cora’s Interview?
- What do you like best about working here?
- What are attributes of your top-performing employees?
- What kind of training will I get?