Congratulations on getting a Culver’s Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small bit of preparation, you can ace the Culver’s Interview.
Here you will find frequently asked interview questions and answers at Culver’s Restaurants.
Culver’s Interview Questions
1) What can you tell us about Culver’s?
- They began in 1974 in Wisconsin.
- They offer ButterBurgers, Sandwiches, Salads, Sides, Sundays, Soups, Fried Chicken, Frozen Custard, and Kids Meals.
- The founder Craig Culver combined a love for his mom’s homemade hamburgers with his favorite childhood vacation treat, fresh frozen custard, creating our signature combination: Culver’s ButterBurgers and Fresh Frozen Custard.
- ButterBurgers are made from fresh, never frozen 100% Midwest beef and served on a lightly buttered toasted bun.
- Their slogan is, “Welcome to Delicious”.
- They offer many healthy options such as their grilled chicken sandwich, salads, and sides such as green beans, and soups.
- Scoppie is their mascot.
- There are over 640 restaurants as of December 2017.
- They have their own app for Android and iOS devices.
2) Why do you want to work for Culver’s?
- Say you feel that Culver’s really cares about their employees as they offer scholarships called the VIP foundation.
- Say you feel you could learn a lot about customer service and satisfaction. State on Yelp you read very positive reviews about excellent customer service, the world’s fastest drive-through, fresh hamburgers, and Culver’s Custard.
3) How do you handle stress?
- Say you handle it well and need your head under water at times to work your best. Say you work well when you under pressure.
4) How would you define excellent customer service?
- The food is always severed fresh and made to order
- The customer is always greeted with a friendly manner.
- The restaurant is clean both inside and outside the restaurant.
- The prices are reasonable.
5) Can you work holidays or weekends?
- You will want to be as flexible as possible and answer yes to this question. These are busy times for Culver’s and they want to be able to count on you to be available for those times.
6) Questions to ask in a Culver’s Interview?
- What do you like best about working here?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
Culver’s Interview Tips
- Never use the word fast food, instead use the word quick-service industry.
- Arrive five minutes early.
- Have good body posture to prevent you from mumbling.
- Make good eye contact throughout the interview.
- Be familiar with their products! Below are some videos of the products they offer
Culver’s Interview Attire
- Dress formal or at the very least business casual.
- Remember you want to look like someone who can serve food so if you have long hair wear it back, wear a minimal amount of jewelry, and guys trim any facial hair.
Culver’s Second Interview
- Study the interview questions above but try to find out the name of the second interviewer. If possible, find common interests you have with the hiring manager and casually mention those interests during the interview. You may use a social network to look up the hiring managers interests but do not mention you searched for them online.
Does Culver’s Drug Test?
- This is more of an FAQ, however, there is nothing on their website about drug testing applicants.