Congratulations on getting a Del Taco Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Del Taco job interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Del Taco Interview Questions.
Del Taco Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
2) What can you tell us about Del Taco?
- Del Taco severs tacos, burritos, American Grill items such as (burgers, and fries), quesadillas, nachos, kids meals, drinks, and breakfast.
- Del Taco has over 530 locations.
- The first Del Taco was opened in 1964 in Yermo California.
3) Why do you want to work for Del Taco?
- State why it is better than the competition.
- Say you would like a job that keeps you active.
- Say you have great communication skills which will allow you to work well with customers and other team members.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Del Taco. Say something like:
- I work too much and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work, I don’t take enough time to explore my hobbies and interests.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- Have a look at other Del Taco Jobs and find a position you can see yourself doing in five years.
8) Why should Del Taco hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
9) Questions to ask at a Del Taco Interview?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- What do you like best about working here?
- What are characteristics of top performing employees at Del Taco?
Does Del Taco Drug Test?
- There is nothing to indicate on their website that Del Taco drug tests their applicants.
Del Taco Interview Tips
- Arrive 5 minutes early.
- Don’t speak too fast as you will sound nervous.
- Dress formal or at the very least business casual. Remember you want to look like someone who can serve food so if you have long hair wear it back, wear a minimal amount of jewelry, and guys trim any facial hair.
- Don’t use the word fast food.