Congratulations on getting a Delta Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation, you can ace the Delta Job Interview.
Here you will find how to successfully answer Delta Interview Questions.
Delta Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
- Delta started as a aerial crop dusting operation in 1924.
- Today Delta Airlines carries more than 160 million passengers a year.
- Delta Airlines headquarters are in Atlanta Georgia.
- Their frequent flyer program is called SkyMiles.
- Delta has more than 700 Aircraft.
- State you enjoy working in travel and you enjoy working with people and you think a career with Delta will allow you to do both.
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
5) How do you define exceptional customer service?
- The customer is treated in a friendly welcoming manner.
- Check-in lineups move relatively quickly.
- Flight departs on time without issue.
- Make sure your greatest weakness does not interfere with your ability to work at Delta. State something like I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or when I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If the flight was delayed I would explain why the flight was delayed and sympathize with them. If their luggage was lost I would do my best to locate it and help them find it. Mention that it is important to keep a customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
- There will be a lot of positions at Delta. Why not look at their career website and find a job you can see yourself doing in five years. This is a great answer because it shows you have ambition and Delta will want to retain its employees as training can be expensive if they have a high turnover rate.
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
- If offered the position is there any take home material I can read?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- What do you like best about working at Delta?