Congratulations on getting a Denny’s Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Denny’s job interview.
Here we will discuss how to answer frequently asked Denny’s Interview Questions.
Denny’s Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- If you have restaurant or customer services experience tell them. You should also mention any hobbies you have. You want to make sure you are a well-rounded individual.
2) What can you tell us about Denny’s?
- Denny’s is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Although Denny’s is known for their breakfasts they have lunch, dinner, and dessert menu. In addition, they have a $2, $4, $6, $8 dollar menu, a “fit fare menu”, kids menu and a 55+ menu for seniors.
- The first Denny’s was actually called Danny’s Donuts.
- Denny’s is famous for their Grand Slam breakfast. It was first introduced in Atlanta as a nod to HR slugger, Hank Aaron.
- The headquarters are in Spartanburg South Carolina.
- In 2014, Denny’s now has over 1,700 restaurants worldwide.
3) Why do you want to work for Denny’s?
- Mention you like the product and you get great value for your money.
- Denny’s is the largest corporate sponsor of the national charity Save the Children and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
4) Why did you leave your last job?
- My commute was too long.
- I left to focus on my education.
5) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If you are going to college tell them what you plan on doing after you finish.
- If you see yourself there for the long haul mention you would like to get into a management position.
6) What is your greatest strength?
- I work well under pressure.
- I am a quick learner.
- I work well in a team.
- I have great communication skills
7) What is your greatest weakness?
You will want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not cost you the job at Denny’s. State something like:
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
- I work too much and I neglect my friends and family.
8) Why should I hire you?
- I am a quick learner.
- I am punctual.
- I work well independently or as a team.
9) Questions to ask on a Denny’s Interview?
- What type of career advancement will Denny’s top performers see?
- What do you like best about working at Denny’s?