Congratulations on getting a Dick’s Sporting Good Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Dicks’s Sporting Good Interview.
Here you will find how to successfully answer Dick’s Sporting Goods Interview Questions.
Dick’s Sporting Goods Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point. Try to relate your previous work experience to the job you are applying for.
2) What can you tell us about DICK’S Sporting Goods?
- Today there are over 500 stores.
- The mission statement is to be recognized by our customers as the #1 sports and fitness specialty omni-retailer for all athletes and outdoor enthusiasts through the relentless improvement of everything we do.
- They offer ScoreCard Rewards Program (basically a customer loyalty incentive for shoppers)
3) Why do you want to work for DICK’S Sporting Goods?
- State you love sports and you love working with people and you think a career at DICK’s will allow you to do both.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- My people skills (this is a great answer if you will be working with customers)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
- I work too much and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
- Also according to their website they have a 90-day return policy and can be returned to any store or shipped back to DicksSportingGoods.com as long as you have the receipt.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- If you would like to stay at Dicks Sporting Goods state you would like a career in retail management.
8) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
9) Questions to ask on a DICK’S Sporting Goods Interview?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- What training will I receive?
- What hours will I work?
- What do you like best about working at Dick’s?
- The Interview Checklist
- Interview Tips
- General Interview Questions
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Employee Reviews
Have you had success answering Dick’s Interview Questions in the past? Share your success or any suggestions below.