The Disney Store is the official site for Disney Shopping. The headquarters are located in Pasadena California. Here you will find Disney Store Interview Questions and Answers, advice on what to wear, and Disney Store Interview Tips.
Disney Store Interview Questions
Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point. This question is to make you sound well rounded.
Tell us about your previous work experience?
- If this is your first job tell them you have been focusing on school and you are now anxious to prove yourself in the workforce.
- At Disney, odds are you will be working with customers so be sure to tell them any customer service experience you have.
What can you tell us about Disney Store?
- The Disney Store sells toys, clothes, home & decor, entertainment, and collectibles.
- Some notable characters and movies include Mickey and friends, marvel comics, Monsters Inc., Peter Pan, Toy Story, and Lion King.
- Disney Store offers a Disney Visa card.
Why do you want to work for Disney Store?
- State you enjoy the product and enjoy working with customers and a career at Disney will allow you to do both.
What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all Disney Stores get extremely busy especially around holidays and weekends and you need to stay focused during this time)
- My people skills (this is a great answer as odds are you will be dealing with people)
What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Disney. You should state something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
- Also, become familiar with Disney’s return policy as it may come in handy when answering this question.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- Have a look at Disney’s Store careers and find a job you can see yourself doing in five years.
Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
Do you have any questions for us?
- What are characteristics of your top performing employees?
- What type of training will I receive?
Disney Store Interview Outfit
- You really want to dress one step better than the employees. Odds are the person who is interviewing you also works at the Disney Store. If we look at the Disney Store Employee Uniform it is fun and friendly. Therefore It is recommended you dress business casual for the interview.
Disney Store Interview Tips
- Do as much research as possible on Disney (learn the latest characters)
- Turn off your smartphone before the interview
- Don’t speak too fast as you will sound nervous.
- Don’t speak too slow as you will sound boring.
- Make good eye contact throughout the interview.