Congratulations on getting a Dollarama Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Dollarama Interview.
Here you will find how to successfully answer Dollarama Interview Questions
Dollarama Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. If possible talk about any customer service experience you have as odds are you will be dealing with customers. Focus more on your previous work experience than anything else. Your hobbies and education will make you sound well-rounded.
2) What can you tell us about Dollarama?
- The company was founded in 1992.
- There are more than 1000 stores across Canada.
- They offer everyday products at a very affordable price.
3) Why do you want to work for Dollarama?
- If you are going to university tell them you think working there is a great way to pay for school (this will show the interviewer you have long-term goals)
- Tell the interviewer you like the fact that they offer affordable products to individuals and families.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because they are constantly busy and you will appear to be prepared for their rush hour).
5) What is your greatest weakness?
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
6) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- State you would like a career in retail management.
7) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
8) Questions to ask on a Dollarama Interview?
- What hours will I work?
- What kind of training will I receive?
- What are characteristics of your best employees?
- What do you like best about working here?