Congratulations on your interview at Domino’s Pizza.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small bit of preparation, you can ace the Domino’s Pizza Interview.
Here we will discuss how to ace the Domino’s Pizza Interview.
Domino’s Pizza Interview Questions
Tell me about yourself?
- This is a question only you can answer. My advice is to be prepared to answer it. State your goals and aspirations.
What can you tell me about Domino’s Pizza?
- Domino’s Pizza is headquartered out of Ann Arbor Michigan.
- Domino’s offers pizza, pasta, sandwiches, chicken wings, bread, soft drinks, and desserts.
- They are in over 60 countries.
- The first international store is in Winnipeg Canada.
- Domino’s has been testing a robot to deliver pizza in Australia.
Why do you want to work at Domino’s Pizza?
- If you plan on going to college tell them. Domino’s Pizza is a great way to pay for university.
- Tell them you enjoy the product and service you get and would be proud to work for them.
- If you have a passion for food or general interest in becoming a chef let them know.
Can you do deliveries?
- A large share of revenue for Domino’s is from deliveries. So if you have a car and can drive tell them. If you don’t have a car but have your license let them know. Tell them you plan on getting your license soon if you can’t drive.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Be prepared to answer this question as this is another question only you can answer. State your long-term goals and aspirations.
How do you feel about working in a fast paced environment?
- State you thrive in a fast-paced environment and rather a job where you keep active.
How would you deal with a difficult customer?
- According to the dominos.com website, it states that if a customer is not completely satisfied with their Domino’s Pizza experience, they will make it right or refund your money. Therefore, I would find out what is wrong with the Domino’s product offer to correct it or refund their money. But before I do anything I would check with my manager.
What is your greatest weakness?
No Domino’s Pizza Interview Questions list would be complete without discussion your greatest weakness. You will want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not cost you the job. Say something like:
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
- When I work too much I neglect my friends and family.
What hours can you work?
- The more hours you can work the better chances you can get hired.
Questions to ask on a Domino’s Interview?
- What are characteristics of your best employees?
- What do you like best about working at Domino’s Pizza?
Domino’s Pizza What to Wear?
- If you are applying for a non-management position such as a delivery driver then dress business casually.
- If you are applying for a management position then dress formally.
Domino’s Pizza Interview Tips
- Learn as much as you can about Domino’s Pizza (what do they serve besides pizza?).
- Turn off your smartphone.
- Don’t speak too fast as you will sound nervous.
- Don’t speak too slow as you will sound boring.
- Arrive 10 minutes early.