Congratulations on getting a Earls Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Earls Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Earl Interview Questions.
Earls Interview Questions
1) Why should I hire you?
- I know someone who was asked this question and they said you should hire me because I am a hard worker. The interviewer said well at Earls everyone works hard. That being said I would stay away from the I am a hard worker answer. If you are going to a server position say you are a people person. If you are going for a kitchen position state your general interest in food. Earls makes everything from scratch and it is a great place to learn to cook.
2) If you could be one animal what would it be?
- My first thought was to say a dog as I like to lick the plates clean (I was applying for a dishwasher position). But then I said a cheetah because I know they would want some who was fast. I asked my manager what is the purpose of this question. He said there is no wrong answer. He mentioned if you said dog it means your loyal, or if you are a jaguar it means you are fast.
3) Why do you want to work at Earls?
- Tell them about what a great experience you have had at their restaurants in the past. Tell them the food is great and perhaps name one of your favorite dishes. Mention Earls are clean, presentable and trendy and you would be happy to work there.
4) Do you have a general interest in food?
- They want to see if you will climb the ladder at Earls so they will ask this question if you are applying for a position in the kitchen.
5) What can you tell us about Earls?
- Earls Kitchen and Bar is a family run business.
- The restaurant was started by father and son, Leroy Earl “Bus” Fuller and Stanley Earl Fuller.
- Earls was founded in 1982.
- There are 7000 employees at earls in 62 locations.
- Earls is famous for items such as their Bigger Better Burger, Kung Pao Noodle Bowl, and their own Rhino Beer.
6) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Earls makes everything from scratch (excluding their french fries). It is a great place to learn to cook. If your goal is to be a chef your career is on the right track. If you want to learn about business say you see yourself in a position in management. If you are a student tell them you hear it is a great way to pay for school.