Congratulations on getting an interview at East Side Mario’s.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a bit of preparation, you can ace the East Side Mario’s Job Interview.
Here you will find how to answer East Side Mario Interview Questions and Answers.
East Side Mario’s Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
- If possible, relate previous work experience to the position you are applying to at East Side Mario’s
2) What can you tell us about East Side Mario’s?
- East Side Mario’s was founded in 1987.
- East Side Mario’s parent company is Prime Restaurants.
- East Side Mario’s is known for their Italian/American style food.
- East Side Mario’s is a sponsor of the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation.
3) Why do you want to work for East Side Mario’s
- State you love the product and you love the service you get at East Side Mario’s and because of this mention, you would be happy to represent them. (Be sure to look at the menu and state an item that you enjoy and don’t mention you are hoping to get free food).
- Tip! Be sure to like East Side Mario’s on Facebook and state a product you saw and wanted. It will show you truly do like their products.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
The key here is to make sure your greatest weakness does not interfere with your ability to work at East Side Mario’s. State one of these options:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family.
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself.
- I often take my work home mentally with me.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
During the East Side Mario’s Interview Questions or any interview, you will most certainly be asked this question. This question is designed to see if you are a right fit for a career at East Side Mario’s.
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish (try and relate it to working at East Side Mario’s).
- If you would like to stay in the restaurant business state you would like to become a restaurant manager. If you are a cook and would like to be a chef state you would like to get your chefs papers.
8) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
9) Do you have any questions for us?
- If offered the position is there any take home material I can read?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?