Congratulations on getting an Eat N’ Park Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Eat N’ Park Job Interview.
Here we will successfully discuss how to answer Eat N’ Park Interview Questions.
Eat N’ Park Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
Here is the deal!
If you answer this question correctly you have a very good shot at landing the job.
You will want to talk about how your past and present work experience will benefit Eat N’ Park.
Have a look at Eat N’ Park Job descriptions and find key skills and experience they are looking for and reassure the interviewer you have those skills.
Showing you have related experience will put you way ahead of the competition.
If you don’t have any experience say you have been focusing on school and are anxious to prove yourself in the workforce.
2) What can you tell us about Eat N’ Park?
- Eat N’ Park is a restaurant chain based in Homestead Pennsylvania.
- The first Eat N’ Park started on June 5th, 1949.
- The restaurant offers breakfast, buffets, dinners, burgers, sandwiches desserts, dinners, salads, bakeries, and a kids menu.
- They offer special diets menu which includes options for celiac, vegetarian, Eat ‘N Smart, smaller portions, and reduced sodium.
3) Why do you want to work at Eat N’ Park?
- Eat N’ Park offers locally grown and produced foods. You can mention that you would be happy to work for a company that supports local farmers.
- Say you read that Eat N’ Park banned smoking sixteen months before the state of Pennsylvania made it law and because of this, you would be proud to work for them.
4) What is the motto at Eat N’ Park?
- The chain is known for its Smiley Cookies and has the motto “the place for smiles”.
5) How would you deal with an upset customer?
If you are a greeter or a server you are bound to run into an upset customer.
- Say you believe the customer is always right (within reason) and would first find out why they are not happy.
- If it was the product say you would replace it.
- If the customer was upset because they were waiting too long say you would apologize and explain why.
- If you are unsure what to do, say you would discuss with the manager and see what he/she advises.
6) What is your greatest strength?
Possible answers for this question is
- I work well under pressure.
- I am an excellent team player.
- I have excellent communication skills.
7) Do you have any questions for us?
Almost every interviewer will ask this question. Do you want to know the best part?
Hardly anyone prepares for it!
Here are some great responses
- What do you like best about working at Eat N’ Park?
- What type of advancement can top performing employees receive?
- What type of training will I receive?