1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
2) What can you tell us about Ecco Shoes?
- Ecco is well known for their high-quality shoes.
- They are based out of Denmark and were founded in 1963.
- Their vision is to be the leading premium brand for shoes and leather goods.
- They are the only major shoe company to own and operate their own production and retail facilities.
3) Why do you want to work for Ecco Shoes?
- State why it is better than the competition.
- Say you love the product and the service you get at Ecco Shoes and because of this, you would be happy to represent them.
- Say you love fashion and helping others be fashionable.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all retailers can get very busy and you need to stay focused during this time)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Ecco Shoes. Say something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
- Have a look and learn the Ecco Shoes return policy as it may help you answer this question.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- If you say you would like a career in retail management you will sound like a good fit for Ecco.
8) Why should Ecco Shoes hire you?
- I have excellent people skills which will allow me to work well with the customers.
- I am punctual and understand the need to start work on time.
- I am a quick learner and will learn the product line or any business process at Ecco Shoes quickly.
9) Questions to ask on an Ecco Shoe Interview?
- What do you like best about working here?
- What are characteristics of top performing Ecco Shoe employees?
Ecco Shoes Interview Tips
- Arrive five minutes early.
- Make good eye contact throughout the interview.
- Have good body posture to prevent you from mumbling.
Ecco Shoes Interview Attire
- Try and wear any products that are Ecco Shoes.
- Dress formal or at the very least business casual.