The first Edo Japan Restaurant opened in Calgary over 30 years ago. Today Edo Japan has over 100 restaurants and is considered one of Canada’s fastest growing franchises. Here you will find frequently asked EDO Japan Interview Questions and Answers.
Interview Questions at Edo Japan
Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
What can you tell us about Edo Japan?
- Edo Japan offers bento boxes, combos, udon soup, California Rolls, spring rolls, and a kids menu.
- Edo Japan is famous for their Teriyaki Sauce. The Teriyaki Sauce is made fresh daily.
- Edo Japan was founded in Calgary Alberta in 1979.
Why do you want to work for Edo Japan?
- State you enjoy the product and the service you get at Edo and because of this, you would be happy to represent them.
- Tip why not like Edo Japan on Facebook and state a product you saw and truly wanted. This will show you truly do like them.
What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because Edo Japan will have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
What is your greatest weakness?
You will want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work in Edo Japan. State something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- Other possible answers are a career in restaurant management, or perhaps get your chefs papers.
Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, a quick learner, and I am punctual
Questions to ask on an Edo Japan Interview?
- What training will I receive?
- Can you describe some of your top performing employees?