Well done getting an Einstein Bros Bagels Interview!
We all know how nervous it is to be in an interview.
But with a bit of preparation, you can ace the Einstein Bros Bagels Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Einstien Bros Bagels Interview Questions.
Einstein Bros Bagels Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
2) What can you tell us about Einstein Bros Bagels
- Einstein Bros Bagels are baked fresh every day.
- Einstein Bros Bagels are also known for ready to order sandwiches, sweets and snacks, and a smart choices menu.
- The parent company is Einstein Noah Restaurant Group.
3) Why do you want to work for Einstein Bros Bagels
- State why it is better than the competition.
- Say you love the product and the service you get and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
- Say you have great communication skills which will allow you to work well with customers and with other team members.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Einstein Bros Bagels. Say something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself and explore my hobbies and interests.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- Have a look at other Einstein Bros Bagels Jobs and find a position you can see yourself doing in five years. This will make you sound like you are not a job hopper.
8) Why should Einstein Bros Bagels hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
9) Questions to ask on an Einstein Bros Bagels?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- What do you like best about working here?
- What are characteristics of top-performing employees?