Congratulations on getting an Express Scripts Interview. Here you will find frequently asked Express Scripts Interview Questions and Answers.
Tell me about yourself?
- Don’t talk too much about your hobbies or your family.
- State where you are in your career and what you are good at.
What can you tell us about Express Scripts?
- Express Scripts is a pharmacy benefit manager, working as a middleman between drug makers and employees.
- The head office is in St. Louis Missouri.
- Express Scripts is a Fortune 20 Company with 30,000 employees.
- Express Scripts was founded in 1986.
- The company went public in 1992.
- Express Scripts Canada was formed in 1996.
- Customers who get prescription drugs on an ongoing basis may qualify to order from Express Scripts home delivery pharmacy.
- They acquired Medico Health Solutions in 2012.
What interests you about this job?
- Have a second read of the job description and mention the points that you like. If possible state how it aligns with your long-term career goals.
- Tip don’t talk about the salary or benefits or the short commute.
Who is the CEO of Express Scripts?
- The CEO is George Paz.
Who are Express Scripts competitors?
- Express Scripts has many competitors such as CVS Health, United Health Group, and Cigna Corp.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
You will want to flatter them when asked this Express Scripts Interview Question.
- Employees Stay for over 1.5 times longer than the healthcare industry average.
- Say you feel you could learn a lot from working at a Fortune 20 Company.
- Say you would be proud to work for a company that promotes such diversity in the workforce (69% female, 35% minority, and 10% of employees are multilingual).
What salary range are you looking for?
- You can always flip the question and ask what is the salary range?
- Do research on the web and find out what salary ranges are for the position you are applying for.
Questions to ask on an Express Scripts Interview?
- What do you like best about working here?
- Why is the position open? What could the employee have done better?