Congratulations on getting an Extreme Pita Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation, you can ace the Extreme Pita Job interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Extreme Pita Interview Questions.
Extreme Pita Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point. More than likely they will want to hear about your previous work experience. If possible, focus on any customer service or restaurant experience you have.
2) What can you tell us about Extreme Pita?
- The restaurant offers pitas, salads, and flat pita like pizzas
- The headquarters are in Mississauga Ontario.
- The company was founded by two brothers in 1997.
- The restaurant has restaurants in the U.S. in addition to the ones in Canada.
- There are over 175 locations and growing.
3) Why do you want to work for us?
- State you think the restaurant offers a healthier menu than most restaurants and because of this, you would be happy to represent them.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because the restaurant gets very busy and you need to stay focused during this time)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (say you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- If you want to stay at Extreme Pita state you would like a career in restaurant management.
8) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
9) Do you have any questions for us?
- What hours will I work?
- What training will I receive?
- What are characteristics of your best employees?