Congratulations on getting a Famous Dave’s Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is fierce.
However, with a small amount of preparation, you can ace the Famous Dave’s Job Interview.
Here, we will discuss how to successfully answer the Famous Dave’s Interview Questions.
Famous Dave’s Interview Questions
1. Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
2. What can you tell us about Famous Dave’s?
- Famous Dave’s is famous for their BBQ.
- Famous Dave’s offers to cater.
- Famous Dave’s is involved in the community and many of the restaurants donate excess food to local shelters through their partnership program with foodtodonate.org
3. Why do you want to work for Famous Dave’s?
- State why it is better than the competition.
- Say you love the product and the service you get while at Famous Dave’s and because of this you would be proud to represent them.
- Say you have great communication skills which will allow you to work well with customers and other team members.
4. What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
5. What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Famous Dave’s. Say something like:
- I work too much and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself.
6. How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7. Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- Have a look at other Famous Dave’s Jobs and find a position you can see yourself doing in five years.
8. Why should Famous Dave’s hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
Questions to ask on a famous Dave’s Interview?
- What do you like best about working here?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- What are characteristics of top performing Famous Dave’s employees?
Famous Dave’s Interview Tips
- Arrive five minutes early.
- Have good eye contact during the interview.
- Research salary expectations online beforehand.
- Have good body posture to prevent you from mumbling.
Famous Dave’s Interview Attire
- Dress formal or at the very least business casual.
- Remember you want to look like someone who can handle food so if you have long hair wear it back, wear a minimal amount of jewelry, and guys trim any facial hair.
- If possible, try and incorporate Famous Dave’s colors into what you wear.
Famous Dave’s Second Interview
- Reread the interview questions above.
- The second interview is more than likely to be with the hiring manager so if possible try and find out his or her name. Then find out any common interests the two of you have by searching for the manager on a social network. During the interview casually mention any common interests the two of you share as it will create rapport. Remember don’t tell the hiring manager you searched for them online.