Congratulations on getting a FedEx Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the FedEx job interview.
Here you will find how to successfully answer FedEx Interview Questions and Answers.
FedEx Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point. Be sure to relate your previous work experience to the job you are applying to.
2) What can you tell us about FedEx?
- They are ranked one of the best companies to work for as outlined in Fortune Magazine.
- Their head office is in Memphis Tennessee.
- There are several divisions which include FedEx Express (air transportation), ground, freight, and services.
3) Why do you want to work for FedEx?
Possible answers are:
- I feel I could learn a lot from a company that has annual revenues of $46 billion.
- How could you not want to work for FedEx with awards such as:
- State you read about FedEx Earthsmart (talks about how dedicated they are to helping the environment through conservation or alternative energy) and you would be proud to work for a company that is so dedicated to helping the environment.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you) or
- I work well under pressure.
5) What is your greatest weakness?
No FedEx Job Interview Questions list would be complete without this question. You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not cost you the job. Try something like
- I work too much and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
6) Where do you see yourself in five years?
This question is designed to see if you have goals but also checks to see if you are a good fit for the company.
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish (keep in mind how would this job help you with your career goals).
- Check out jobs on their website and find a job you can see yourself doing in five years. This will make you sound like a good fit and you are willing to work and stay there for the long term.
7) Why should I hire you?
- For this question, you need to reread the job description and find skills they are looking for and restate those skills.
Questions to ask on a FedEx Interview
- What do you like best about working at FedEx?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
FedEx Interview Tips
- Arrive 10 to 15 minutes early and bring an extra resume.
- Don’t speak too fast as you will sound nervous or too slow as you will sound boring.
- Be sure to like FedEx on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- If possible, find out as much as you can about the hiring manager and find common interests you have with him or her. For example, if you both like a particular baseball team you can talk about that common team.
- Be prepared to talk about Salary if the range is not posted on the job description. Simply search on the internet pay scale for FedEx jobs.