Congratulations on getting a Fido Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the fido job interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer fido interview questions.
Fido Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Talk more about your previous work experience than anything else and be sure to mention any customer service experience you have.
2) What can you tell us about Fido?
- Fido was originally launched by Microcell Solutions Inc. in 1996.
- The parent company is Rogers.
- Fido contributes to Phone-for-Food Program. The program reduces waste by recycling mobile products and raises money for local food banks.
3) Why do you want to work for us?
- State you enjoy working with people and you enjoy working technology and you think a career at Fido will allow you to do both.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because kiosks get very busy and you will appear to be able to handle the rush.
5) What is your greatest weakness?
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to help solve their problem or if the product was broken I would see if it was still under warranty. If it was a complaint about Fidos service I would check with my manager and see if there are any incentives we can offer the customer to keep them happy as it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- If you would like to stay at Fido state you would like to be in the telecommunications industry.
8) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
9) Do you have any questions for us?
- If offered the position is there any take home material I can read?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
Just a quick note on smartphone technology:
- The iOS is Apple operating system for the iPhone.
- The Android is the operating system made by Google (that runs on many devices like Samsung, or HTC).