Congratulations on getting an interview at Five Guys Burgers and Fries. The Five Guys Restaurant is located throughout the United States and Canada. Here you will learn how to answer frequently asked Five Guys Interview Questions.
Five Guys Interview Questions
Tell us about your previous work experience?
- Talk about your restaurant experience if any. If you don’t have work experience talk about any experience you have working under pressure or working with people.
What can you tell us about Five Guys Burger and Fries?
- Five Guys us a popular restaurant serving hot dogs, burgers, and french fries.
- Five Guys was founded in 1985.
- The first Five Guys opened in Virginia.
- There are over 1000 Five Guys locations.
- They use only Peanut Oil.
- They use only fresh ground beef.
- There are no freezers in Five Guys locations, just coolers. Nothing is ever frozen.
Why do you want to work for Five Guys?
- State you love the product you receive at Five Guys and because of this, you would be happy to represent them.
What is your greatest strength?
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because you will be able to deal with the Five Guys burger rush)
What is your greatest weakness?
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
Do you have a criminal record?
- Be honest and tell the truth.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If you want to stay in the restaurant business state you could see yourself in a career in restaurant management or perhaps open a franchise.
- If you are going to university state what you intend on doing after you finish school.
Why did you leave your last job?
- Possible answers are the distance was too far, you wanted to focus on school, or you wanted to look for a new challenge.
Why should I hire you?
- I am a quick learner.
- I am good with people.
- I am a hard worker.
- I am loyal.
Do you have any questions for us?
- If offered the position is there any take home material I can read?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
Five Guys Interview Tips
- Turn off your smartphone.
- Arrive 10 minutes early no more no less.
- Don’t speak too fast as you will sound nervous or too slow as you will sound boring.
- Make good eye contact throughout the interview.
Five Guys Interview Attire
- If you are on a Five Guys Crew Member interview then dress business casually. If you have long hair wear it back as you want to look like someone who can serve food.
- If you are interviewing for a management position then wear formal clothes.