Congratulations on getting a Foot Locker Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Foot Locker Interview.
Here you will find how to successfully answer Foot Locker Interview Questions and Foot Locker Interview Tips.
Foot Locker Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Foot Locker will be more interested in your previous work experience than anything else.
2) What can you tell us about Footlo Locker?
- Foot locker specializes in footwear and sports apparel.
- Foot locker has over 1800 stores in 23 countries.
3) What makes you an asset on the sales floor?
- Tell then you love working with people and you love working in sports which will make you an asset on the sales floor.
4) What makes you an asset off the sales floor?
- For this question you will want to show your love sports and how this love of sports causes you to know a lot about sporting goods. For example, if you play a lot of basketball talk about what makes a great basketball shoe.
5) What was the hardest decision you’ve ever had to make in your past work?
- Perhaps you had to fire someone and you felt bad.
- Maybe you saw someone stealing and you had to report him or her to your manager.
6) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because Foot Locker will have to spend less time training you).
7) What is your greatest weakness?
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family.
8) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first). Tell the interviewer, it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
9) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- If you want to stay at Foot Locker state you would like to be a store manager
10) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
11) Do you have any questions for us?
- What do you like best about working at Foot Locker?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
What should you wear to a job at Foot Locker?
- If you are applying for an entry-level position then dress business casual.
- If you are interviewing for a management position then dress formally.
Foot Locker Interview Tips
- Be knowledgeable about the company and read the annual reports before your interview.
- Arrive 10 minutes early.
- Bring an extra resume with you.
- Be sure to have good posture and make eye contact.
Does Foot Locker Drug Test?
- There is no evidence on their website that Foot Locker Drug Tests their employees.