Congratulations on getting a Forever 21 Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Forever 21 job interview.
Here you will find how to successfully answer Forever 21 Interview Questions.
Forever 21 Interview Questions
1) What can you tell us about Forever 21?
- Forever 21 offers the most current fashions for men and women.
- Forever 21 started in Los Angeles in 1984. It was actually named Fashion 21.
- The first mall store was opened in Panorama City California in 1989.
- The first international store was opened in Canada in 2001.
- Men’s line was added in 2006.
- Cosmetics and Forever 21+ was added in 2009.
- They are the 5th largest specialty retailer in the United States.
- Forever 21 is in USA, Canada, Europe, and the Middle East.
2) Why do you want to work at Forever 21?
- I love working with people and I love fashion and I feel a career at Forever 21 will allow me to do both.
- I think I could learn a lot about sales with Forever 21 being the fifth biggest retailer in the United States.
3) Why should I hire you?
- Most of you working at Forever 21 will be working with customers. So they will be looking for someone who has great people skills. They will also want someone who is punctual. More than likely you will need training so they will want a quick someone who is a quick learner.
So asked why should I hire you state:
- I have great people skills and will interact well with customers as well as other team members.
- I am a quick learner and will not have issues learning the point of sale systems or any of the product lines.
- I am punctual and I understand the need to arrive at work on time.
4) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out why the customer is upset. If it was the product, I would see if I can exchange it (tip!!! review the return policy at Forever 21 and be sure to cite it when answering this question).
- If it was an issue I cannot handle I would escalate it to my manager.
5) Questions to ask on a Forever 21 Interview?
- If offered the position what kind of training will I receive?
- What are some attributes of your top-performing employees?
Forever 21 Interview Tips
- Most of you will be interviewing for the position of sales associate so your Forever 21 Interview Outfit should be business casual. Although not necessary you may consider wearing an article of clothing from Forever 21.
- Arrive 10 minutes early to the interview.
- Don’t speak too fast as you will sound nervous and don’t speak too slow as you will sound boring.
- Bring at least two resumes.