Congratulations on getting a Fossil Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Fossil job interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Fossil Interview Questions.
Fossil Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point. Talk mostly about your related work experience.
2) What can you tell us about Fossil?
- Fossil is known for watches, handbags, wallets, jewelry and clothing.
- Fossil makes watches for Adidas, Michael Kors, DKNY, Burberry, and Armani Exchange.
- Fossil was founded in 1984 and the headquarters are in Richardson Texas.
3) Why do you want to work for Fossil?
- I enjoy working with customers and I enjoy working in fashion and I feel a career at Fossil will allow me to do both.
- State you love the product and the service you get at Fossil and because of this, you would be happy to represent them.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- My people skills (this is a great answer because odds are you will be dealing with customers at Fossil
5) What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Fossil. You should state something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
I would find out what is wrong with the customer.
- If they could not find a particular product I would locate it for them.
- If they were unhappy with the product I see if it was possible to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first)
Tip!!! For this question become familiar with Fossils return policy.
- State you feel it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
Career Objectives that align with Fossils are
- A career in retail management
- A career in fashion
- A career in sales.
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
8) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
9) Questions to ask on a Fossil Interview?
- What type of training will I receive?
- What are attributes of your top-performing employees?
- What do you like best about working at Fossil?
- What hours will I work?