Congratulations on getting a Freshii Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation, you can ace the Freshii Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Freshii Interview questions.
Freshii Interview Questions
Tell us about yourself?
Here’s the deal!
- You want to show how your past or current work experience relates to the job you are applying to at Freshii. Having related work experience will put you way ahead of the competition.
- Tip! Don’t panic if you don’t have any related work experience! Tell the interviewer about any volunteer experience you have or tell the interviewer that you have been focusing on school and now you are ready to prove yourself in the workforce.
What can you tell us about Freshii?
What is one of the biggest mistakes you can make in an interview?
It’s not knowing enough about the company!
Here are some facts about Freshii:
- Products at Freshii include burritos, salads, wraps, rice noodle bowls, soups, frozen yogurt, and meal boxes.
- Freshii was founded in 2005 by Matthew Corrin.
- Freshii cares about the environment with Mission Green. All the items customers receive biodegrades naturally or is easily recyclable. There are no energy-hungry dishwashers, hoods (fans to suck in heat), or ovens.
- The mission at Freshii is to help citizens of the world by making healthy food convenient and affordable.
Why do you want to work at Freshii?
- Say you believe that in a fast-paced society people need to eat healthier and after reading the mission statement at Freshii you feel you would be a good fit at the restaurant.
- Say you read about the “WE Feed” menu. If a customer purchases an item off of the “WE Feed” menu, Freshii will donate an item to a child in need. Follow up by saying you would love to represent a company that sponsors such a great program.
Why should I hire you?
To answer this question correctly you need to find the skills and experience required to do the job and reassure the interviewers you are the right person for this position.
Suppose you are on a Freshii team member interview. After reviewing the job description (see snippets below) it is easy to see what skills and experience they are looking for.
You’ll provide fun, educational and accurate service. You’ll resolve any service issues and make sure guests walk away happy (skill required: work well under pressure).
You’ll prepare and stock food, assemble orders and adhere to operational policies. (skill required: organizational skills, and attention to detail)
Retail or quick service restaurant experience in a fast-paced environment an asset (skill required: works well under pressure, experience restaurant experience)
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing (skill: good communication)
So when asked why should I hire you for a Freshii team member I would state
- I work well under pressure which will allow me to take accurate orders or prep them.
- I have excellent organizational skills which will help when preparing and stocking food.
- I have excellent communication skills which will allow me to work well with customers and other team members.
- I work well under pressure which I have gained in my last job.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Having career goals show you have ambition.
- If you do not know what to say, why not search restaurant management jobs on a popular employment search engine and see if it is a good fit for you. If you are willing to stay in the restaurant industry you will sound like a good fit for Freshii.
What is The Freshii Mantra?
- Let’s eat without regret.
- Let’s love kale.
- Let’s embrace quinoa.
- Let’s try new things.
- Let’s try unlikely combos.
- Let’s eat things that are good.
- Let’s eat things that make us feel good.
- Let’s eat and sit.
- Let’s be good to the Earth.
- Let’s let the Earth be good to us.
- Let’s Eat. Energize.
What is your availability like?
- The more flexible you are with your hours the better your chances of getting hired at Freshii.
- If you can work weekends tell them.
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- Say you would first listen to the customer and find out why they are upset.
- If it was the product say you would try and see if you could replace it.
- If the customer was upset because the waiting period was too long say you would apologize.
- Finally, if you did not know what to do say you would talk to your manager.
How would you define excellent customer service?
- The restaurant is clean, the service is friendly, customers meals are made to order, and the staff is knowledgeable about the products.
Do you have any questions for us?
Want to know the best part?
This question is almost guaranteed to be asked yet hardly anyone will be prepared for it.
Here are some great questions
- What do you like best about working at Freshii?
- What are characteristics of top performing employees at Freshii?
- If offered the position is there any take-home material I can study to hit the ground running.
How to dress for a Freshii Interview?
- If you are interviewing for an entry level position then dress business casually.
- Remember you want to look like someone who can serve food so if you have long hair wear it back and wear a minimal amount of jewelry.
- If you are interviewing for a management position then dress formally.
Freshii Interview Tips
- Arrive 10 minutes early.
- Don’t speak too fast as you will sound nervous or don’t speak too slow as you will sound boring.
- Turn off your smartphone.
- Sit up straight and make good eye contact throughout the interview.