Congratulations on getting a Golden Corral Interview.
We all know how stressful interviews can be.
However, with a small amount of preparation, there is no reason why you cannot ace the Golden Corral job interview.
Here you will find how to successfully answer Golden Corral Interview Questions.
Golden Corral Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
What can you tell us about Golden Corral?
- Golden Corral is a restaurant chain that offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The restaurant is known as America’s #1 buffet and grill.
- They offer USDA sirloin, aged and hand cut daily by in-restaurant butchers.
- Their vision is to remain to be the leader in the family restaurant segment by making pleasurable dining affordable for every guest, at every restaurant, every day.
- The head office is in Raleigh North Carolina.
2) Why do you want to work for Golden Corral?
- Say you love the product and the service you get and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
- Say you want a job that keeps you active.
- You can mention you feel they offer exceptional value for the customers.
3) Please give examples when you have given a customer outstanding experience?
When a customer gets an outstanding experience they tend to be repeat customers. Here are some examples of outstanding customer experience I have witnessed in the past
- One time a customer requested a dessert that was not on the menu. The waiter got the desert from a competing restaurant across the street.
- If parents bring their children this restaurant gave a tour of the kitchen to give the parents a break.
- When the restaurant is extremely busy the customer is always treated in a friendly and welcoming manner.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Golden Corral. Say something like
- I work too much and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- If you say you would like a job in restaurant management or perhaps become a chef, you sound like you are willing to work there for the long haul and you are not a job hopper.
- Have a look at other Golden Corral jobs and find a position you can see yourself doing in five years.
8) Why should I hire you?
- Golden Corral will be looking for people who can work under pressure, a quick learner, a team player, and someone who is punctual. If you have these skills mention them.
9) Questions to ask on a Golden Corral Interview
- What do you like best about working here?
- What training kind of training will I receive?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
Golden Corral Interview Tips
- Arrive 10 minutes early.
- Don’t speak too quickly as you will sound nervous.
- Make eye contact during the interview.
- Have good body posture.
How to dress to a Golden Corral Interview
- Dress formally. Be sure to dress one step about Golden Corral employees.
- You want to look like someone who can serve food so if you have long hair wear it back. Wear very little jewelry if any.
- Trim any facial hair if you have it.
Does Golden Corral Drug Test?
- There is no evidence that Golden Corral Drug Tests on their website.