Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. More than likely you will be dealing with customers and you should tell the interviewer any customer service experience you have.
What can you tell us about Hakim Optical?
- The company began more than 45 years ago with Mr. Hakim grinding lenses for the Canadian wholesale market.
- The founder learned his craft in his native Iran and grind-ed lenses in Germany and Switzerland.
- The company serves the public with 161 outlets (including 140 one hour factory outlets) in Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Manitoba.
Why do you want to work for us?
- State you enjoy working people, state you enjoy fashion, state you have a strong interest in optometry, and a career at Hakim Optical will allow you to practice all three.
What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I am a people person. This is a great answer because you will be constantly dealing with customers
What is your greatest weakness?
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- Have a look at other Hakim Optical Jobs and find a career you can see yourself doing in five years.
Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
Do you have any questions for us?
- What hours will I work?
- What kind of training will I receive?
- What type of advancement can your best receive?