Congratulations on getting a Hardee’s Interview.
We can all agree Hardee’s Interviews are stressful and competition is fierce.
However, with a little bit of preparation, you can ace the Hardee’s Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer frequently asked Hardee’s Interview Questions.
Hardee’s Interview Questions
Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. They really want to hear about your work experience. Be sure to emphasize any customer service or kitchen experience you have.
What can you tell us about Hardee’s?
- Hardee’s parent company is CKE Restaurants
- The first Hardee’s opened in Greenville NC in 1960
- There are almost 2000 Hardee’s Restaurants located mainly in the U.S.
Why do you want to work for Hardee’s?
- If you are going to college state you think working at Hardee’s is a great way to pay for school.
- Mention you love the product (and mention your favorite product) and because of this tell them you would be proud to represent them.
What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because Hardee’s will have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time).
What is your greatest weakness?
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or when I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- If you would like to stay at Hardee’s state you can see yourself in a career in restaurant management.
Why should Hardee’s hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
Questions to ask on a Hardee’s Interview?
- If offered the position at Hardee’s is there any take home material I can read to get a head start?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- What do you like best about working here?
Hardee’s Interview Tips
- Arrive five to ten minutes early.
- Make good eye contact throughout the interview.
- Don’t speak too fast as you will sound nervous and don’t speak too slow as you will sound boring.
- Don’t use the word fast food on your interview. Instead, use the word quick service industry.
What to wear on a Hardee’s Interview
- Dress formal but more importantly, you want to look like someone who can serve food. If you have long hair wear it back, trim any facial hair, and wear very little jewelry if any.
Does Hardee’s Drug Test for Employment?
- No Hardee’s does not drug test for Employment.