Congratulations on getting a Harvey’s Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation, you can ace the Harvey’s Job Interview.
Below you will find how to successfully answer commonly asked Harveys Interview Questions.
Harveys Interview Questions
1) What can you tell us about Harvey’s?
- Harvey’s is a Canadian restaurant.
- The first Harvey’s was in Richmond Hill Ontario.
- The first Harvey’s was opened in 1959.
- Harvey’s is owned by Cara Operations Limited.
- Harvey’s has over 240 locations in Canada.
2) Why do you want to work at Harvey’s?
- Mention that you would be proud to work for a Canadian owned restaurant.
- Mention your favourite product at Harvey’s. Personally, I think their hamburgers are excellent and because of their great products, I would be proud to represent the Harvey’s Restaurant Chain.
3) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Go to Harvey’s online website and find a position you could see yourself doing in five years. Harvey’s is owned by Cara. Cara’s headquarters is located in Vaughan Ontario. There are many corporate opportunities at Cara so perhaps mention a position that interests you.
4) How would you deal with an angry customer?
- Find out what is wrong. If it is the product I would offer to replace it. Mention your goal is to make sure the customer leaves happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
5) Why should I hire you?
- I am a team player.
- I am a hard worker.
- I am a people person.
6) Questions to ask on a Harveys Interview?
- What are characteristics of your top performing employees?
- What kind of training will I receive?
- What are attributes of your top-performing employees?
- What do you like best about working at Harveys?