Congratulations on getting a Hollister Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Hollister job interview
Here you will find how to successfully answer frequently asked Hollister Interview Questions.
Hollister Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Talk more about your work experience than your hobbies and education. If you have any customer service experience mention it as odds are you will be dealing with customers.
2) What can you tell us about Hollister?
- They are a clothing department store that specializes in the Southern California look.
- The first store was opened in Columbus Ohio in 2000.
- In 2006, they opened internationally in Canada.
- Hollister is owned by Abercrombie & Fitch Co.
- In 2008, Hollister opened its first store outside of North America. They opened in London England.
3) Why do you want to work for Hollister?
- State you love fashion and working with people and you think working at Hollister will allow you to do both.
- Say you want to work in a fast paced environment?
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because other employees will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer especially if you are interviewing during their Christmas rush but it works all year round as their stores are always busy during weekends).
5) What is your greatest weakness?
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check the stores Hollister Return Policy first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
- If the customer was upset because they could not find a particular item I would walk them over to that item and not just point them in a general direction.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- Mention you would like a career in fashion or perhaps a career in retail management (this is a great answer as you will sound like your career goals are in line with their business objectives).
8) Why should I hire you?
- Because I love working in fashion and working with people. State you think that if you look good you will feel good. I feel strongly that I can make customers look and feel good when walking out of Hollister.
Questions to ask on a Hollister Interview?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- What type of training will I receive?
- What are some characteristics of your top performing employees?
- What do you like best about working here?
Hollister Group Interview
- If you are in a group interview study the questions above and you will do fine. Remember to speak out and don’t be passive when answering questions.
Hollister Interview Tips
- Arrive 10 minutes early.
- Don’t speak too fast as you will sound nervous
- Don’t speak too slow as you will sound boring.
- Turn off your smartphone.
- Learn as much about the company as possible.