Congratulations on getting a Hudson’s Bay Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation, you can ace the Hudson’s Bay Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer frequently asked Hudson’s Bay Interview Questions
Hudson’s Bay Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
2) What can you tell us about The Bay?
- The Bays Headquarters are in Toronto Ontario
- The parent company of the Hudson’s Bay is the Hudson Bay Company (HBC). HBC was founded in 1670 making it the oldest company in North America.
- Hudson’s Bay has around 90 department stores.
3) Why do you want to work for The Bay?
- Tell them you love the products and the service you get at The Bay and because if this you would be happy to represent them.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because The Bay will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well with people (this is also a great answer because at The Bay you will constantly be dealing with people)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
- When I get caught up in my work I forget to take personal time for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would direct them to where they can return the product. If I didn’t know what to do I would ask my manager. My goal is to make the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- Go to The Bays website and look at the careers section. Find a job you could see yourself doing in five years.
8) Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
9) Questions to ask on a Hudson Bay Interview?
- What kind of training will I receive?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- What do you like best about working here?
What to wear to a Hudson Bay Interview
- As a rule of thumb, you always want to dress one step above the interviewer. So if you are a sales associate interview or a manager interview dress formal.