Congratulations on getting a Huntington Bank Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Huntington Bank Interview.
Here you will find frequently asked Huntington Bank Interview Questions and Answers.
Huntington Bank Interview Questions
Tell us about your previous work experience?
- Have a look at the job description and find the experience they are looking for and talk about how you gained that experience in your last job.
What can you tell us about Huntington Bank?
- It is a bank that offers financial services for personal banking, small business banking, specialty banking (such as auto finance, and mortgages), insurance, and retirement plans.
- The headquarters are in Columbus Ohio.
- They bank is in Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Indiana, West Virginia, and Kentucky.
Why do you want to work for Huntington Bank?
- Say you feel there are a lot of opportunities to grow and learn your career here.
- If you bank there, say how much you enjoy the service when banking with them.
- Say you have a general interest in working in banking.
What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all banks have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at the bank. Say something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself.
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- If the customer was upset because they were waiting too long I would apologize.
How would you define great customer service at Huntington Bank?
- The customer can get in and out quickly and easily.
- The staff is knowledgeable about the financial products offered.
- The staff is friendly and always welcomes the customer.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Have a look Huntington Bank Careers website and find a job you could see yourself doing in five years. This way you will sound like you are not a job hopper.
Why should I hire you?
- For this question have a look the job description and find skills they are looking for and restate those skills.
Questions to ask on a Huntington Bank Interview?
- What do you like best about working here?
- What training kind of training will I receive?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- If I were to start tomorrow what would be my top priority be?
Huntington Bank Interview Tips
- Make good eye contact during the interview.
- Don’t speak too fast in the interview as you will sound nervous.
- Look up salaries online and be have an answer for your salary expectations.
- Dress formally.
Huntington Bank Phone Interview
If you have a phone interview study the questions above but some tips to remember are
- Find a quiet room in your house
- If the interview is on Skype it means they can see you so you want to have a clean room.
- Remember to sit up straight as it will prevent you from mumbling.