Great work on getting an IHOP Interview
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation, you can ace the Ihop job interview.
Here you will find how to successfully answer frequently asked IHOP Interview Questions.
IHOP Interview Questions
1) What can you tell us about IHOP?
- IHOP stands for International House of Pancakes.
- The first IHOP was opened in Los Angeles California.
- IHOP has a simple and fit menu that has 30 menu items under 600 calories.
- IHOP acquired Applebee’s restaurants in 2007.
- The parent company is DineEquity, Inc.
- Mention because of the great service and products you receive at IHOP you would be proud to represent them.
- If you are going to college mention that you think IHOP is a great career to help you pay for university.
- Mention you read about National Pancake Day (one-day event to benefit children’s hospitals) and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
- I am a hard worker.
- I am a people person.
- I work well under pressure.
- I am a team player.
- I would find out what is wrong with the product and offer to replace it. My ultimate goal is to make sure the customer leaves happy as an unhappy customer will never come back and tell his friends.
- If you want to make a career at IHOP tell them you want to be a restaurant manager.
- If you are going to school tell them what you plan on doing after graduation (this shows you have ambition)
- Math at IHOP is pretty basic so even if you are not good at math, tell them you can do basic addition or subtraction in order to make change.
- This is a question only you can answer. More than likely they will need you early morning to tell them you can be available for the breakfast rush.