Congratulations on getting an IN-N-Out Burger Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is fierce.
However, with a small amount of preparation, you can ace the IN-N-OUT Burger Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer IN-N-OUT Burger Interview Questions.
IN-N-OUT Burger Interview Questions
Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
What can you tell us about In N Out Burger?
- Their products include the double-double, cheeseburgers, hamburgers, fries, and shakes.
- Since 1984, the IN-N-OUT Burger has been helping neglected and abused children.
- The first In-N-Out Burger opens in 1948.
- In-N-Out Burger is a family owned business.
- The restaurant has locations in California, Texas, Utah, Arizona, and Nevada
Why do you want to work for In N Out Burger?
- State you love the product and the service you get at In-N-Out Burger and because of this, you would be happy to represent them.
What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
What is your greatest weakness?
You will want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not cost you the job at In-N-Out Burger. Say something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family.
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough personal time for myself.
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (say you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- If possible, try and can relate your career goals to the restaurant industry. This will align you with IN-N-Out Burgers Career objectives.
Why should I hire you?
For this question, you want to reread the job description and find skills they are looking for and restate those skills. Here is what I found after reviewing the store associate job description:
- The candidate must have acceptable verbal English language communication skills, which includes interpersonal conversational skills. (Skill excellent communication skills)
- The associate is constantly asked to make correct change, which demands that he/she have basic math skills. (Skills: excellent at math)
- Ability to adapt and follow instructions requires adequate comprehension skills (skill: quick learner)
- The ability to follow directions from a supervisor (skill: attention to detail)
- The ability to interact productively with co-workers (skill teamwork)
So when asked why should I hire you state:
- I have excellent communication skills and will be able to work well with customers and other members of the team.
- I have excellent math skills and with having no issue using the cash register and making change.
- I am a quick learner.
- I have great attention to detail.
- I work well as an individual but also in a team.
Questions to ask on an IN-N-OUT Burger?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- What do you like best about working at IN-N-OUT Burger?
- What are characteristics of your top performing employees?