Congratulations on getting a Jack Astor’s Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation, you can ace the Jack Astor’s job interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Jack Astor’s Interview Questions.
Jack Astor’s Interview Questions
1) What can you tell us about Jack Astor’s?
- Jack Astor’s is headquartered in Burlington Ontario
- Jack Astor’s has locations in Alberta, New York, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Ontario, and Quebec.
2) What work experience do you have?
- If you have other restaurant experiences talk about it.
- Talk about any customer service experience you may have.
- If this is your first job tell them you have been focusing on school and now you are anxious to prove yourself in the workforce.
3) Why do you want to work at Jack Astor’s?
- If going to university state, you think working at Jack Astor’s will be a great way to pay for school.
- Tell them you enjoy the food and state your favorite item on the menu. (Tip!! Why not like Jack Astor’s on Facebook and state an item you saw and really wanted as this will show you truly do like them).
- State you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working with customers and you think working at Jack Astor’s will allow you to do both.
4) Why should I hire you?
- I am a hard worker.
- I am punctual.
- I am a quick learner.
5) Can you work weekends/nights?
- It is in your best interest to be as flexible as possible so it will be your best interest to say yes. Most Jack Astor’s are open from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. so try and be available for those hours.
6) What are your career goals?
- If you are going to university tell them what you plan on doing when you finish.
- Possible goals that align with Jack Astor’s business include restaurant management, chef, or even accounting.
7) Questions to ask on a Jack Astor’s Interview?
- What are characteristics of your top performing employees?
- What kind of training will I receive?
- What do you like best about working at Jack Astor’s?