Great work on getting a Jack in the box Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Jack in the box job interview.
Here you will find Jack in the box Interview Questions, Interview Tips, and Advice on what to wear.
Jack in the box Interview Questions
Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your interests, previous work experience, and education. You need to keep your explanation short and to the point.
What can you tell us about Jack in the Box?
- Jack in the Box offers burgers, chicken sandwiches, breakfast items, Jack’s Munchie Meals (combos), tacos, shakes, desserts, salads, and drinks.
- Some of their burgers are served on sourdough rather than bread such as the Sourdough Jack Burger.
- A JACK CA$H card allows customers to load up money on their account and use the card to purchase items.
- The headquarters of Jack in the Box is in San Diego California.
- As of September 2014, there were 2,250 restaurants in 21 states, as well as Guam.
- Jack in the Box was founded by Robert O. Peterson.
- Qdoba Mexican Grill is a subsidiary of Jack in the Box.
- The first restaurant opened in 1951.
- Drive-thru sales currently account for approximately 70% of sales at company-operated restaurants.
- The current CEO is Leonard A. Comma.
Why do you want to work for Jack in the Box?
- Have a look at competitors of Jack in the box in your area and say why their restaurant is the best.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If you see yourself staying in the restaurant industry tell them you would like to become a chef or perhaps a restaurant manager position.
- If you are going to college state what you are studying and what you plan on doing after you finish.
Why should I hire you?
- I am punctual.
- I am a hard worker.
- I am good with people.
- I am a quick learner.
- I am loyal.
What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is good because they will have to spend less time training you) or
- I provide great attention to detail (this is good too because the product must go out to a high standard)
What is your greatest weakness?
- Sometimes I caught up in school or work and spend less time with my friends and family.
What would you do if you saw someone taking money from the cash register?
- I would report it to the manager. It is important to everyone (not just the owner) that the restaurant makes a profit.
Question to ask at a Jack in the Box Interview?
- What do you like best about working at Jack in the Box?
- What kind of advancement can your top performers receive?
What to wear to a Jack in the box Interview?
- Dress business casual if you are applying for a non-management position. If you are applying for a management position then dress formally.
Does Jack In The Box Drug Test?
- Jack in the box does reserve the right to drug test their employees but in practice, this never happens.
Jack in the box Interview Tips
- Arrive 10 minutes early
- Bring extra copies of your resume
- Turn off your smartphone.
- Don’t speak too fast or too slow.