Congratulations on getting a Jamba Juice Interview.
We can all agree interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small bit of preparation, you can ace the Jamba Juice Job Interview.
Here you will learn how to successfully answer frequently asked Jamba Juice interview questions.
Jamba Juice Interview Questions
Tell us about your previous work experience?
- What they really want to hear is how your previous work experience matches the work experience required for this position at Jamba Juice. So if you have experience working in a restaurant, handling a cash register, or dealing with customers mention that first.
- If this is your first job tell them you have been focusing on school and now you want to prove yourself in the workforce.
What can you tell us about Jamba Juice?
- Jamba Juice is known for their freshly squeezed juices and their smoothies.
- Jamba Juice is in the United States, Canada, Philippines, Mexico, and South Korea.
- There are over 800 locations around the world.
- Jamba Juice is a publicly traded company.
- The headquarters are in Emeryville California.
Why do you want to work for Jamba Juice?
- State why it is better than the competition.
- Say you enjoy the product and the service you get at Jamba Juice, and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you).
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time).
What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at Jamba Juice. Say something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work, I don’t take enough time for my hobbies and interests.
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first). It is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- If you would like to stay at Jamba Juice have a look at their website and look at other Jamba Juice jobs ( this makes you sound like you are willing to stay for the long haul).
Why should Jamba Juice hire you?
- I have great communication skills which will allow me to work well with customers and will work well with other team members.
- I am a quick learner and will quickly pick up the knowledge required to work at Jamba Juice.
- I am punctual and understand the importance of starting a shift on time.
Questions to ask on a Jamba Juice Interview
- What do you like best about working here?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- What are characteristics of top performing Jamba Juice employees?
Jamba Juice Second Interview
- The second interview is more than likely to be with a manager. Study the questions above and try and find out the name of the manager and find them on a social network. Try and find common interests the two of you may share and mention that during the interview. However, don’t tell them you searched for information about them online.
Jamba Juice Interview Tips
- Arrive five minutes early.
- Don’t speak too fast as you will sound nervous.
- Make good eye contact during the interview.
- Sit up straight during the interview.
What to wear on a Jamba Juice Interview
- Dress formal or at the very least business casual.
- Remember you want to look like someone who can serve food, so if you have long hair wear it back. Wear a minimal amount of jewelry, and guys trim any facial hair.