Congratulations on getting a Jason’s Deli Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Jason’s Deli Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Jason’s Deli Interview Questions
Jason’s Deli Interview Questions
1) Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point.
2) What can you tell us about Jason’s Deli?
- They were founded in 1976 by Joe Tortorice, Jr.
- They are known for their healthy selection of sandwiches and salads.
- They also serve other items such as baked potatoes and pasta.
- They offer gluten-free and vegetarian products.
- Have a look at other Jason’s Deli menu items and be familiar with their products.
- It is the first restaurant in the US to ban artificial trans fats and also the first to eliminate high fructose corn syrup.
3) Why do you want to work for Jason’s Deli?
- Say you would like to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Say you enjoy the product and the service you get and because of this, you would be proud to represent them.
- Say you feel Jason’s Deli really cares for their employees as you read about their leadership institute program that offers free classes in money matters, ethics, marriage, conflict resolution, emotional intelligence, and the core values if their brand.
4) What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
5) What is your greatest weakness?
You want to answer this question in a way your greatest weakness does not impact your ability to work at there. Say something like:
- I work too much and I neglect my friends and family or
- When I get caught up in my work I don’t take enough time for myself.
6) How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (say you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
7) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- You can always look at other Jason’s Deli jobs and find a position you can see yourself doing in five years.
- Say you would like a career in restaurant management. This will make you sound like a good fit for the restaurant industry.
8) Why should Jason’s Deli hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
9) Questions to ask on a Jason’s Deli Interview?
- What training kind of training will I receive?
- What type of advancement can your top employees receive?
- Your website talks about the fishing school to help hourly employees to better themselves professionally by becoming managers and leaders. How does one qualify for this program?
Jason’s Deli Interview Attire
- Remember you want to look like someone who can serve food so limit the amount of jewelry you have, and if you have long hair wear it back.
- Be sure to dress formal or at the very least business casual. Dressing casual says you don’t care.
Jason’s Deli Interview Tips
- Do not use the word fast food during the interview instead say quick-service industry.
- Arrive 5 minutes early to the interview.
- Do not speak too fast as you will sound nervous.
Have any tips on how to answers Jason’s Deli Interview Questions. Share your success and any suggestions below.