Congratulations on getting a Jersey Mike’s Subs Interview.
We all know interviews are stressful and competition is intense.
However, with a small amount of preparation you can ace the Jersey Mike’s Subs Interview.
Here we will discuss how to successfully answer Jersey Mike’s Sub Interview Question.
Jersey Mike’s Subs Interview Questions
Tell us about yourself?
- Talk about your hobbies, previous work experience, and education. Keep your explanation brief and to the point. If possible, relate any previous work experience you have to Jersey Mike’s Subs
What can you tell us about Jersey Mike’s Subs?
- They started back in 1956 and was initially called Mike’s Subs in Point Pleasant New Jersey.
- The name was changed to Jersey Mikes Subs in 1987 in order to begin franchising outside of Point Pleasant to remind customers of the great experience they in NJ at Mikes Subs.
- They are known for their cold subs, hot subs, wraps, sub in a tub, and kid’s meals
Why do you want to work for Jersey Mike’s Subs?
- State you enjoy the product and service you get at Jersey Mike’s Subs and because of this, you would be proud to work at Jersey Mikes.
- If you are going to college state you think working at Jersey Mike’s Subs is a great way to pay for school.
What is your greatest strength?
- I am a quick learner (this is a great answer because they will have to spend less time training you)
- I work well under pressure (this is a great answer because all restaurants have their rush hour and you need to stay focused during this time)
What is your greatest weakness?
Answer this question in a way that your greatest weakness does not get in your way to work at Jersey Mikes Subs. State something like:
- I am a workaholic and I neglect my friends and family.
- When I get caught up in my work I forget to take time for myself.
How would you deal with an upset customer?
- I would find out what is wrong with the customer. If it was the product I would offer to replace it (mention you would check with your manager first) it is important to keep the customer happy as an unhappy customer will never return.
Where do you see yourself in five years?
- If going to college or university state what you would like to be doing after you finish.
- If you would like to stay at Jersey Mike’s state you would like to get into restaurant management or perhaps open a franchise of your own one day.
Why should I hire you?
- I work hard, I am a quick learner, and I am punctual.
Do you have any questions for us?
- What do you like best about working at Jersey Mike’s?
- What are characteristics of your top performing employees?